Please go through the following guidelines before online application.
- Please go through the Detailed Notification, Rules and Regulation (in prospectus) of the University at our website: www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in. Candidate must satisfy their eligibility criteria, selection procedure before applying.
- Last date of submission of on-line application form is 09-July-2018. No application will be entertained after last date. Applicants must enter relevant data in the Mandatory fields (marked with*) of the application form.
- Keep following documents/data ready before apply:
- Scan copy of recent passport size photograph in .jpeg/.jpg format with maximum size of 50kb.
- Scan copy of signature in .jpeg/.jpg format with maximum size of 20kb.
- Date of Birth (as per 10th certificate)
- Percentage of Marks (10th onward) * Appearing candidate those who do not received the marks of graduation yet may update their marks after 10st July 2018 but before 17th July 2018.
- Applicants are advised to fill the form very carefully. There is no editing option after final submission of Application form. The applicants who did not provide their graduation marks have to send their marks through link CONTACT US through our website (www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in) by mentioning your Application No. and Name before 17th July 2018.
- If you left any field blank or filled as error, such field will appear with red color border, you have to check the error or fill the same with correct data.
- You will get an Unique Application ID after completion of first step of application (registration) procedure in your registered email id. Please note the ID No. for further steps of the application process and as future reference. Use this ID as your login id and your date of birth as login password for login and further processing of online application.
- Candidate can pay application fee by, Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking method.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- + transaction charges for the course Master of Arts in Rural Development and Management (M.A. in RDM). Fee once paid will neither be adjusted nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application received after the last date will automatically be rejected and no correspondence will be made under such circumstances.
- You are advised to keep print out of the application form after completion of all procedures.
- No need to send the print copy of online application form and relevant documents by post.
- Online applicants must have to bring original copies of all the documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies. Those who fail to produce the relevant documents at the time of verification their application will not be considered at all. List of the documents are as follows:
- Self attested photo copies of all mark-sheet and certificates from class X onwards.
- Self attested photocopy to support date of birth.
- Self attested photocopy of caste certificates for SC, ST & OBC candidates.
- Self attested photocopy of Residential Certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of Character Certificate.
- School/College leaving certificate / migration certificate in original (at the time of admission).
- Physically challenged candidate have to submit the copy of certificate from competent authority.
- Written test venue:
Ranchi and Belur Math campuses.For any query please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview Venue: Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Ranchi Campus, Tagore Hill Road, Morabadi, Ranchi-8
- No travelling or other allowances will be permissible for attending the viva-voce/interview.