Ref. No.: RKMVERI/RNC/DST-STI-Hub/Recruitment/07/2021, Date: 03.04.2021
Advertiesment for the Recruitment of Project Staffs for Science, Technology and Innovation Hub (STI-Hub): A Project Funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the following positions on contract basis under the DST Funded Project on “Science, Technology and Innovation Hub for Creating Sustainable Livelihood Opportunities of Scheduled Tribes in Angara Block, Ranchi District, Jharkhand”. The duration of the project is three (3) years; however, appointment will be renewed annually based on the performance and subject to the availability of fund.
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Nature of Post||No. of Post||Emolument
|1.||Project Coordinator-III||Temporary||1||Rs. 30,000/- per month||Post-Graduation in Science (preferably in Agriculture/ Agriculture and Rural
Development / Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development) with at least two years’ experience.
|Candidates having proficiency in English language and capability to write report will be given priority during selection|
|2.||Project Assistant||Temporary||1||Rs. 22,000/- per month||Post-Graduation in
Science (preferably in Agriculture/ Agriculture and Rural Development/ Agriculture, Rural and
Tribal Development) with at least one-year experience.
|Candidates having proficiency in English & Hindi languages and experience on organic farming will be given priority during selection|
|3.||Field Worker||Temporary||5||Rs. 15,000/- per month||At least VIII Pass (however, candidates with Matriculation (10) / Higher Secondary (10+2) Pass will be given priority during selection)||Candidates with skills on pursuing field activities (organic farming)/ mushroom cultivation/ beekeeping/value addition of agricultural produces, etc. and familiar with the local languages/Hindi will preferably be selected from
the beneficiary communities of the villages of Nawagarh Gram Panchayat
- Applicants have to send their bio-data [neatly typed with Times New Roman font, 12 font size & 1.15 line spacing along with justified text] attached with a recent photograph [highlighting corresponding/permanent address, email ID, contact number along with the educational qualification, experience, ] through the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a copy to the Principal Investigator (email@example.com) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the website of the institute. Please don’t forget to mention (in your bio-data) the post for which you applied for.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency as well as the implementing agency.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions / Boards, etc.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the above table. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone call on details of interview date & time.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to follow the institute guidelines on preventive measures of COVID-19.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.