RKMVERI (Deemed University), Ranchi Campus offers the following programmes :
- Five Year Integrated M.Sc. in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development
- Two Year M.Sc. in Agriculture Rural and Tribal Development
- Two Year Master of Arts/Science in Rural Development and Management
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Vocation in Sustainable Agriculture (BVSA) (Approved by UGC)
- One Year PG Diploma in Rural Development Practices
- One Year Diploma in ‘Organic Farming’
- Six Month Certificate Course in ‘Agriculture’
A minimum attendance of 75% in theory and practical classes is mandatory up to 6th semester as per the rules mentioned under the Division of Rural and Tribal Development. For students of READY program a minimum of 85% attendance is compulsory.
READY : Rural Entrepreneurship Awareness Development Yojana
READY program consists: Rural Agricultural Work Experience (RAWE) and Agro-Industrial Attachment (AIA) in the 7th Semester and Experiential Learning Programme (ELP) or Hands on Training (HoT) in the 8th Semester.