Skip to content
Journals & Articles
- Mahto, S. K. and Dutta, A. K. (2021). Evaluation of bush type French bean varieties through organic farming in south Chhotanagpur plateau of eastern India. Agricultural Science Digest (Published Online: DOI:10.18805/ag.D-5270).
- Dutta, A. K. and Majee, S. K. (2021). Performance of organically grown garden pea varieties in the south Chhotanagpur plateau of eastern India. Journal of Applied Horticulture, 23(1): 78-83.
- Mukherjee, D. N., Mondal, S. and Banerjee, A. (2021). Marketing and 21st Century India: importance of market reforms amidst the growing call for entrepreneurship development. In: Agribusiness Development Planning and Management edited by Anil Bhatt and Jyoti Kachroo. New Delhi Publishers, New Delhi: 2021, 150-168.
- Mishra, P. K and Kumari, M. (2021). Morpho-cultural and pathogenic variability in Macrophomina phaseolina isolates from soybean. The Pharma Innovation Journal, 10 (3): 777-785.
- Mishra, P. K and Kumari, M. (2021). Screening of soybean germplasm lines against charcoal rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina. The Pharma Innovation Journal, 10(3): 518-520.
- Rajan, N.; Debnath, S.; Dutta, A. K.; Pandey, B. and Singh, A. K. (2020). Characterization of Indigenous Brinjal (Solanum melongena L.) Lines Using Morphological Traits Under Jharkhand Condition. Annals of Plant and Soil Research, 22 (4):425-431.
- Ghosh, S. and Biswas, S. (2020). Digitization and usage of e-governance: a comparative study between semi-urban and rural landscape. International Journal of Science Technology and Management, 9(3):6-16.
- Majumdar, K. (2020). Rural Transformation in India: Deagrarianization and the Transition from a Farming to Non-farming Economy. Journal of Developing Societies, Sage publication. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0169796X20912631.
- Majumdar, K. & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Perception of poverty: A study on non-social work students. Social Work & Society: An International Journal.
- Majumdar, K. & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Tangible resources, intangible systems: A study on environmental perception among the Lodha community of West Bengal, India. Journal of Indian Anthropological Society.
- Majumdar, K. & Chaterjee D. (2020). Forest Right Act- 2006, Customary Laws and Sustainable Community Development: A Study on Lodha Tribe of West Bengal in Momen et al. Building Sustainable Communities: Civil Society Response in South Asia. Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-15-2392-2.
- Majumdar, K., Raul, M. & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Social Status and Subjective Well-being of Tribal Elders: A Narrative Discourse in Jianguo et al. Social Welfare in India and China: A Comparative Perspective in Sakaguchi et al., Palgrave Macmillan, Beijing. https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811556470 . ISBN: 978-981-15-5647-0.
- Chatterjee, D. (2020). Ethno-ecology of Transhumant Pastoralist: An Account of Survival Strategy of Gujars of Himachal Pradesh. In: Selected Essays on Perspectives of Man and Environment: A Harmonious Co-existence by Abhijit Ghoshal et al. BUUKS, Chennai. Pg. 51-62.
- Raul, Manoj and D. Chatterjee (2020). Impact of Agricultural Practices on Lodhas Economy and Culture: A Case of Gobindapur Village in Jhargram District, West Bengal. In: Selected Essays on Perspectives of Man and Environment: A Harmonious Co-existence by Abhijit Ghoshal et al. BUUKS, Chennai. Pg. 105-120.
- Sengupta, A. (2020). Skill Development and Employment Generation through Lac Cultivation in Tribal area of Ranchi District, Indian Journal of Natural Sciences, Vol.10, Issue 60, 2020:23220-23237.
- Sengupta, A. (2020). Bamboo Handicraft and Tribal Economy: A Case of Mahali Tribe of Angara Block, Jharkhand, Indian Journal of Natural Sciences,2020, Vol.10, Issue 60, 2020:23215-23219.
- Sengupta, A. (2020). A Comparative Analysis Between Organic and Inorganic Farming: ‘Study on Some Selected Villages of Ranchi District, Jharkhand’, International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology, Volume 7 Issue 1, 2021, ISSN [ONLINE]: 2395-1052.
- Sengupta, A. (2020) Sustainable Farming System Models for Small Farmers of Western and South Eastern Plateau Regions of Jharkhand, Edited book, Agribusiness Development Planning and Management. New Delhi Publishers, New Delhi: 2021, 35-47. ISBN: 978-81-948993-6-5.
- Chatterjee, D. and A. Das. 2013. “Space and Identity: A Study on the Tradition and Change of the Gujars of Himachal Pradesh” Antrocom 9 (1): 131-141. Busto Arsizio, Italy. [ISSN No: 1973-2880].
- Dutta, A.K., Shirin Akhtar, C. Karak and P. Hazra. (2013). Gene actions for fruit yield and quality characters of tomato through generation mean analysis. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 70(2): 230-237.
- Kartick Chakraborty, D. Chatterjee and A. Das. 2012. “Provisions and Perceptions of the Hosts in Business at Digha: A Study of Beach Tourism in India”. Antrocom 8 (1): 11-22. Busto Arsizio, Italy. [ISSN No: 1332-7461].
- Shirin Akhtar, S.H. Ansary, A. K. Dutta, C. Karak and P. Hazra (2012). Crucial reproductive characters as screening indices for tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) under high temperature stress. Journal of Crop and Weed, 8(1):114-117.
- Mahto, R and D. Chatterjee. 2011. “Non-Farm Employment in Non-Timber Forest Product Based Enterprise: A Study on Leaf Plate Making”. South Asian Anthropologist, 11(1). [ISSN No: 0257-7348].
- Impact of training programmes on knowledge and attitude of trainees in Ranchi district Environment and Ecology 29(1): 50-52, 2011.
- An impact study on the Integrated Pest Management Programme. Journal of Extension Education. 15 (1&2):149-157, 2011.
- Roy, T., S. Bhattacharya, A. K. Dutta, Shirin Akhtar, C. Karak and P. Hazra. (2011). Characterization of four genic male sterile lines of tomato (Solanum lycopersicum).The Horticultural Journal, 24 (1): 47-52.
- Hazra, P. and Dutta, A. K. (2011). Parthenocarpy in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum), its inheritance pattern and association with marker characters. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 71 (3): 248-253.
- Chatterjee, D. and A. Das. 2010. “Pedong of West Bengal: In Search of Potential for Ethno-Eco Tourism”. Environment and Ecology 38 (3A). [ISSN No: 0970-0420].
- Dey, Soumi, Arnab Das……, D. Chatterjee. 2010. “The Identities of Gendered Sexual Subjectivity: A Report on MSM Performances in Kothi Network in Urban West Bengal” Journal of the Department of Anthropology, University of Calcutta, Vol 12 & 13 (Combined).
- Banerjee, A, S. Ghosh, A, Das and D. Chatterjee. 2010. “An Anthropological Study on Medical Practices in an Urban Indian Setting.” Journal of the Department of Anthropology, University of Calcutta, Vol 12 & 13 (Combined).
- Integrated Organic Farming Systems Model(s) for small and Marginal Farmers of Jharkhand. Environment and Ecology 28 (3A): 1815 to 1816, 2010.
- Health Promotion Programmes for the safe use of pesticides among Ranchi farmers of Jharkhand state. Journal of Interacademecia 14 (1): 90-93, 2010.
- Improvement of livelihood through Front – Line Demonstrations (FLDs) on paddy (Variety Abhishek). Journal of Interacademecia 14 (4): 544-548, 2010.
- Hazra, P. and Dutta, A. K. (2010). Inheritance of parthenocarpy in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) and its association with two marker characters. International Research Journal of Plant Science, 1(6): 144-149.
- Hazra, P.; Dutta, A. K. and Padma Chatterjee (2010). Altered gibberellin and auxin level in the ovaries in the manifestation of genetic parthenocarpy in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum). Current Science, 99 (10): 1439-1443.
- Hazra, P. and Dutta, A. K. (2010). Expression of Parthenocarpy in Tomato Due to Temperature and Pollination Treatment. International Journal of Vegetable Science, 16:222–232.
- Chatterjee, D. and A. Das. 2009. “A Study on the Economic life of the Bhoksa Tribe” in South Asian Anthropologist 9(2): 139-146. [ISSN No: 0257-7348].
- Hazra, P.; Ansary, S. H.; Dutta, A. K.; Balacheva, E. and Atanassova, B. (2009).Breeding tomato tolerant to high temperature stress. 4th Balkan Symposium for Vegetables and Potato, 9-12 September, 2008, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Acta Horticulturae, 830: 241-248.
- Production of Trichoderma viride and study of its effective growth and viability under various carrier material compositions. Journal of Interacademicia 12 (3): 301-307, 2008.
- Chatterjee, D, A. Das, F. Ganguli and L. Dey. 2008. “Domestic Tourism among the Urban Bengalis: A Shared Observation of Culture” in Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal 56(1): 75-91. Zagreb, Croatia. [ISSN No: 1973-2880].
- Kumar, R. and Dutta, A. K. (2012). Eco-Friendly Approaches to Check Major Pests in Cabbage. Melnic, T. (Acquisition Editor). LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Dudweiler Landstr. 99, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany. pp. 85. (ISBN: 978-3-8484-1684-4).
- Prasad, M.; Dutta, A. K. and Kumar, R. (2012). Nutritional Response of Strawberry under Eastern Indian Plateau Region. Hannah Olsen (Acquisition Editor). LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Dudweiler Landstr. 99, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany. pp. 257. (ISBN: 978-3-8484-1684-4).
- Dutta, A. K. (2011). Genetic Parthenocarpy in Tomato. Olsen, H. (Acquisition Editor). LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Dudweiler Landstr. 99, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany. pp. 177 (ISBN: 978-3-8465-0721-6).
- Chatterjee, D, Arnab Das and Ramkrishna Mahto. 2013. “Inclusion of the Excluded: Empowering Rural Women through SHG Model of Microfinance”. In P. Dash Sharma and D. Chatterjee (Eds.) Livelihood and Health: Issues and Process in Rural Development. Serials Publications: New Delhi. [ISBN: 978-81-8387-629-2].
- Chatterjee, D. and A. Das. 2011. “Components of Marginalization of the Gujars”. In Ranjana
- Ray (Ed.) Development, Displacement and Marginalisation. The Asiatic Society: Calcutta. [ISBN No: 978-81-920615-1-1].
- Hazra, P. and Dutta, A. K. (2011). Vegetable Breeding for Quality Traits. In: Breeding and Protection of Vegetables, Rana, M. K. (Ed.). New India Publishing Agency, Pitam Pura, New Delhi-110088, Chapter-7, pp: 274-314. (ISBN: 978-93-8023549-3).
- Chatterjee, D. and A. Das. 2008. “Structure and Performance of Small-Scale Economies of the Bhoksa” in R.M. Sarkar (Ed) Primitive Tribal Groups in India: Tradition, Development and Transformation. Serials Publications: New Delhi. [ISBN No: 8183871860].