About the Programme
Communities are at critical crossroads across the Global South. In a technology and market-driven process of development, the expanse of the marginalised and deprived sections of communities has increased. Two Year M.A./M.Sc. in Rural Development and Management aims to blend a critical socio-political analysis of marginalities of communities with appropriate strategies and approaches in enabling the process of claiming their entitlements and rights. This programme envisages preparation of a cadre of development practitioners who could effectively respond to the contemporary concerns of marginalised communities and to promote people centred development.
- Inter-disciplinary programmes design
- Holistic view of integrated rural and tribal development
Why choose the programme
Learn to adapt the various principal of development & management and apply these effectively in rural areas. This course aims at preparing men and women who will become effective catalyst for the rural development and empowerment of vast number of the marginalized people.
- To act as a single window service providers for rural and tribal areas.
- Developing a cadre of development practitioner to promote people centred development.
- Including higher human values with soft skills.