Academic-session 2023-24: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following programmes (courses)
- Five year Integrated M.Sc. in ‘Agriculture, Rural & Tribal Development’ (ARTD)
- Two year M.Sc. in ‘Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development’ (ARTD)
- Master of Arts/Science in ‘Rural Development and Management’ (M.A./M.Sc. in RDM)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in ‘Agriculture’ [B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag.] (candidates through Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)
- Bachelor of Vocation in ‘Sustainable Agriculture’ (BVSA)
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in ‘Rural Development Practices’ (PGD-RDP)
- One year Diploma in ‘Organic Farming’ (DOF)
- Six months Certificate Course in ‘Agriculture’ (CAg.)
- Visit the admission pages of the programmes (under Admission Menu) for admission related information.
- Candidates are advised to first read the admission related information before applying.
Admission Written Test: Sample Question Paper
Documents to be brought for the Interview / Viva-voce:
(a) Self attested photo copies of all mark-sheet and certificates from class 10 onward.
(b) Self attested photocopy to support date of birth.
(c) Self attested photo copy of caste certificates for SC, ST, BC-I & BC-II candidates.
(d) Residence Certificate.
(e) Character Certificate.
(f) School/College leaving certificate / migration certificate in original (at the time of admission).
(g) Physically challenged candidates have to submit the copy of relevant certificate from a competent authority.
Note: All the related documents will be verified before interview of the selected candidates. Candidates must have to bring original copies of all the documents at the time of interview. In case any candidate fails to provide the relevant documents at the time of verification (to prove their claim) his/her application will be rejected.
- All the related documents will be verified before or during the interview of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates should bring original copies of all the documents at the time of interview. In case any candidate fails to provide the relevant document(s) at the time of verification (to prove their claims) his/her application will be rejected.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the semester (dates will be announced in the Website and Office Notice Board) without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student who FAILS to submit his/her final semester mark sheet (and, any pending semesters’ results) and Certificate of qualifying Degree or the results of 10th or 12th std, within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective University / College / Board.
- Hostel facility is NOT available at present. However the students will be helped by the university office to get ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.