Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year MA/MSc in Rural Development and Management for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in July-2023).
Eligibility to apply
- Graduation (3 year degree) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Relaxation of marks for SC/ST students will be as per the Govt. of Jharkhand rules.
Out of total seats, 50% seats will be reserved for the students domiciled in Jharkhand and they will be admitted as per the reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand. The remaining 50% of the seats will be filled as per the reservation policy of Govt. of India.
Note: Medium of instruction is English only
- Last date to apply: 23rd June 2023
- Date of Admission Test: 1st July 2023 (Saturday); Time: 10 AM to 12 noon
Note: Admit Card is available for download from the Online Admission Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission) from the ‘Dashboard’
- Publication of admission test result: 8th July 2023
- Publication of 1st List of applicants selected for admission: 24 July 2023
- Admission Process: 25 July – 29 July 2023
- Publication of 2nd List of applicants selected for admission (if seats remain vacant): 01 August 2023
- Commencing of Classes: 08 August 2023
How to apply
Apply Offline : Steps given in “Apply Offline” page.
Admission and Course Fees
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees and submitting the requisite documents.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
Will be notified later.
For any query you may like to contact:
- Mobile: , , , , ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal ()