Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year MA/MSc in Rural Development and Management for the academic-session 2022-23 (starting in July-2022).
Eligibility to apply
- Graduation (3 year degree) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Relaxation of marks for SC/ST students will be as per the Govt. of Jharkhand rules.
Out of total seats, 50% seats will be reserved for the students domiciled in Jharkhand and they will be admitted as per the reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand. The remaining 50% of the seats will be filled as per the reservation policy of Govt. of India.
- Last date to apply: 30 July 2022 (Saturday)
- Entrance Test: 6 August 2022 (Saturday); 10 AM to 12 Noon
- Entrance Test will be conducted at Ranchi campus and Belur Main campus of RKMVERI on the same date given above.
- Publication of Entrance Test results and interview dates will be notified later. Keep visiting the website regularly.
How to apply
Apply Online : Steps given in “Instructions for Applying Online” page.
Apply Offline : Steps given in “Apply Offline” page.
Admission and Course Fees
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees and submitting the requisite documents.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
Will be notified later.
For any query you may contact:
- Mobile: , , , , ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal ()