Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year MSc in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in July-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
- B. Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture and Rural Development with at least 50% marks.
- Relaxation of marks for SC/ST students will be as per Govt. of Jharkhand rules.
Out of total seats, 50% seats will be reserved for the students domiciled in Jharkhand and they will be admitted following the reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand. The remaining 50% of the seats will be filled following the reservation policy of Govt. of India.
Note: Medium of instruction is English only.
- Last date to apply: 23rd June 2023
How to apply
Apply Online : Steps given in “Instructions for Applying Online” page.
Apply Offline : Steps given in “Apply Offline” page.
Admission and Course Fee
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees and submitting the requisite documents.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
will be updated later
For any query you may like to contact:
- Mobile: , , , , ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal ()