Candidates got allotment from Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) Ranchi Campus for the session 2023-24 are requested to go through the following points and do the needful accordingly.
Please bring the following documents while you come for admission:
- Allotment letter from JCECEB – Original
- Admit Card of JCECEB – original
- Admit card, Marksheet and pass certificate – 10 th (photocopy & original)
- Admit card, Marksheet and pass certificate – 12 th (photocopy & original)
- SLC/CLC – (photocopy & original)
- Migration Certificate – (photocopy & original)
- Character Certificate (photocopy & original)
- Residential Certificate – CO/SDO (CIVIL) DC of Jharkhand State (photocopy & original)
- Caste Certificate – CO/SDO (CIVIL) DC of Jharkhand State (photocopy & original)
- EWS Certificate (EWS candidates only) – (photocopy & original)
- Medical fitness certificate- issued by the registered Govt. Medical Officer – (original)
- Aadhar card – (photocopy & original)
- Recent Passport size photographs – 2 nos.
- Disability certificate for PH candidates only (photocopy & original)
- Candidates successfully got verified the documents have to fill up an application form at our admission portal (on the spot).
Fees of Rs. 17800/-+transaction charges (Admission fee: Rs.3000/- Caution Deposit: Rs.2000/- ID Card: Rs.100/-, Registration Fee: Rs.200/- and 1 st Semester Fee: Rs.12500/-) have to pay online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI -BHIM/ PhonePe/ Google pay/ Net Banking etc. (Payment through cash, cheque will not be accepted)
- On successful completion of payment, candidates have to fill up the admission-cum-registration form.
Note: Candidates are advised to take the admission in advance to avoid the last day rush