Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the following position on contractual basis under the DST Funded Project on “Science, Technology and Innovation Hub for Creating Sustainable Livelihood Opportunities of Scheduled Tribes in Angara Block, Ranchi District, Jharkhand”. Interested candidates may apply (refer General Information for details) within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement on the website of the institute.
|Name of Post
|Nature of post
|No. of Post
|Rs. 30,000/- per month
|Post-Graduation in Science (preferably in Agriculture/ Agriculture and Rural
Development / Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development) with at least two years’ experience. Candidates having work experience on similar type of project activities will be given importance.
|Candidates having proficiency in English language and capability to write report will be given priority during selection
- Applicants have to send their bio-data [neatly typed with Times New Roman, 12 font size & 1.15 line spacing along with justified text] attached with a recent photograph [highlighting corresponding/permanent address, email ID, contact number along with the educational qualification, experience, ] through the email () and a copy to the Principal Investigator () within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the website of the institute.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency as well as the implementing agency.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the undersigned/Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration of qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the above table. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone call on details of interview date & time.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.