Ref. No.: RKMVERI/RNC/TRI/Recruitment/ 462 /2022
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for below mentioned posts on contract basis for the Project on “Evaluation Studies: An analytical study of tribal students’ dropouts and transition rates in rural as well as urban schools”, funded by Dr. Ram Dayal Munda Tribal Research Institute, Morabadi, Ranchi, Government of Jharkhand.
Duration of the project: 12 months
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Nature of Post||No. of Post||Emolument
|1.||Research Assistant||Temporary||1||Rs. 15,000/- per month.||Post-Graduation in any discipline (preferably in Rural Development Management /Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development).||Candidates having proficiency in English/Computer and capability to write report will be given priority during selection|
|2.||Investigators||Temporary||8||Rs 350/- per day + T.A. for 45 days||Graduate/Diploma/Certificate in any discipline (preferably in Agriculture/Agriculture and Rural Development /Organic Farming / Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development)||Candidates should have knowledge to fill up structured schedule and have to travel throughout the length and breadth of Jharkhand|
- Applicants have to send their bio-data [neatly typed with Times New Roman font, 12 font size & 1.15 line spacing along with justified text] attached with a recent photograph [highlighting corresponding/permanent address, email ID, contact number along with the educational qualification, experience, etc.] through the email () and a copy to the Principal Investigator () within 10 days of publication of this advertisement on the website of the institute. Please don’t forget to mention (in your bio-data) the post for which you applied for.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency as well as the implementing agency.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions / Boards, etc.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the above table. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone call on details of interview date & time.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
RKMVERI, Ranchi Campus