Award of Degrees / Diplomas during the Annual Convocation Ceremony – 2023
27th September – Ranchi Campus
Instructions to the graduating students
We highly appreciate the presence of all graduating students at the annual convocation ceremony to personally receive their degrees/diplomas upon meeting the following requirements.
Dear Student —
- Successfully fulfill all academic requirements for the degree/diploma to be awarded during the convocation. This includes passing all examinations and submitting the required number of theses/dissertations/projects (if applicable) according to the rules of the University.
- Settle all outstanding dues and obtain the ‘No Dues’ certificate (in prescribed format) from the accounts section/office. If you have cleared all outstanding dues you are eligible to get your transcript from the office of Controller of Examinations.
- Convocation Fee:
- The fee has to be paid through ISR Student Portal: https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/student
- For those receiving degree/diploma certificates in person at the convocation: Rs.500/-
- For those receiving degree/diploma certificates on a date after the convocation: Rs.1000/-
- For those wishing to receive degree/diploma certificates by post: Rs.1100/- (including postal charges).
- Please fill out the Online Convocation form: https://forms.gle/a2ma6ZZnT8yaqMPR9
(Note: You need to upload the fee payment receipt and No Dues certificate while submitting the Convocation form)
- The eligible candidates should pay convocation fee and fill up the google form within 14 September 2023.
- Please make sure to take note of the date, time, and venue of the convocation and ensure that you arrive in university dress code. The Annual Convocation for the year 2023 (Ranchi Campus) is scheduled to take place on 27th September 2023 at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama Auditorium, Morabadi, Ranchi.
- Wear the convocation gown (dress) and quietly take your assigned seat according to the ascending order of your Registration/ID number, 30 minutes before the convocation ceremony begins.
- You will be provided with printed convocation oaths and given instructions on what to do.
- Following the conclusion of the convocation ceremony, a group photo session will be held. Kindly participate in this session and then promptly return the gowns to the university.
- After the convocation, please proceed to collect your refreshment packet.
Best wishes, we are eagerly anticipating your presence at the convocation ceremony.