Following are the dates for admission process in Ph D Programme at Ranchi Campus of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University)
Click here for list of selected applicants
- Research Eligibility Test (RET) will be held on: 24 November 2022 (Thrusday) Time – 10 AM (Reporting Time 9.30 AM)
Mode – OFFLINE
2.Venue for RET: Ranchi Campus, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University), Morabadi, Ranchi – 834008, Jharkhand
Note: Applicants who have already M.Phil. degree/NET qualified are exempted from RET
3. Publication of RET result: 24 November 2022 (www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in)
4. Date of counselling/ document verification of shortlisted applicants: 25 November 2022 (Friday) Reporting Time: 9 AM
5. Presentation of research proposal in front of the research committee & interview: 25 November 2022 (Friday) Reporting Time: 10 AM
6.Publication of Final Result: 26 November 2022
7. Venue for counselling: Same as before
8 . RET is for shortlisting of the candidates only. Final result will be based on the presentation on research proposal & interview.
9. Applicants are asked to bring all the original & photocopies of documents (admit card, marksheet, certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation, post-graduation, M Phil./NET-if applicable, residential, Caste-if applicable etc).
10. Candidates are further informed to bring a presentation (in pptx. format) of their research proposal and present (maximum time allotted: 20 mins.) it in front of the research committee, if they are shortlisted based on their RET performance.