This position is filled up.
Applications are invited for the post of ‘Computer and ICT Assistant’ in the Faculty of ‘Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development (ARTD)’ located at Morabadi, Ranchi, (Jharkhand) of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed to be University).
Name of the Post: Computer and ICT Assistant
- MCA / MSc (Computer Science) / Bachelor of Technology from any recognized Institute/University.
- BCA / BSc (Computer Science) with a minimum of 2 years experience in a IT Job on any of the skills listed in points #3 and #4 below.
- Familiarity with Website Development, WordPress, Apache/IIS, MySQL.
Two years experience from any reputed organization in Web Application Development, Website Development, Computer/IT Systems Management, and IT Network Management.
Conditions of Service:
- Contractual for one year @ Rs.20000/- to 35000/- (consolidated) per month (depending upon qualification, skills and experience).
- Extendable further, subject to annual review and evaluation. Likely to be made permanent at the appropriate time subject to satisfactory performance.
- Age: 25-35 years. The upper age is relax-able for highly qualified/experienced/SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged Candidates.
- Last date to apply:
21 April 202231 May 2022
- Email your application to with complete Bio-data, Passport Size Photograph, Degree certificate and Cumulative-gradesheet or Transcript of qualifying degree, and other relevant documents along with the Payment# / Order# of Rs. 500/- payment sent online on our portal (Click here).
- Application may also be sent (or handed over in person) by post to the address mentioned above.
- All correspondence to our office should be addressed to the Administrative Head.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of the interview.
- Preference will be given to the applicants of Jharkhand State.
NOTE: The Registrar, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the vacancies notified in the advertisement.