Ref. RKMVERI/ARTD/RCH/Recruitment/Adv./347/2021 – Date: November 18, 2021
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor (Soil Science) for the Faculty of ‘Agriculture, Rural & Tribal Development (ARTD)’ located at Morabadi, Ranchi (Jharkhand) of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956).
|Name of the
|Essential Qualification||Desirable||Conditions of
|1. B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture with at least 65% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent grade in point scale system by a recognized university/institute,
2. M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science with minimum 55% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent grade in point scale system adopted by the recognized university/institute
3. Ph.D. in Soil Science/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science from a
recognized university / institute.
|1. Qualified in NET/SET.
2. Teaching/ research
experience in the relevant field
|Contractual for one year @ Rs.50000/- per month
Extendable further, subject to annual review and
Likelihood of becoming permanent will be considered at the appropriate time.
Age limit: As per the UGC regulations.
How to Apply
Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format (Application Format_Assistant Professor_ARTD, RKMVERI) along with copies of the self-attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualifications, date of birth, caste (if needed), experience, etc. (in PDF format) should be sent to email address on or before 2 December 2021. In the subject line of the email, please write: Application for the post of ‘Assistant Professor in Soil Science’.
Last Date of Application: 2 December 2021
- In-service candidates should forward their application through proper No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview
- The university reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy advertised in case of non-availability of suitable candidate
- Please provide only a list of peer-reviewed/UGC listed journal publications along with their impact factor (if any)
- The University reserves the right to reject any application form due to non-observance of these
Instructions to fill up the form
- Candidates may directly make use of this application format to type their information and need not be restricted to the space provided here. That means they may increase the size of the cells within the table, insert additional columns/rows in the table (if necessary).
2. Attach photocopies/scan copies of three best research publications in peer-reviewed/UGC listed journals.
- Any additional information which is not covered in the application format but you think necessary to provide to us such as details of your expertise, skills, experience etc. in the related area and computer knowledge, and any other information you think is an added strength for the job may be added in separate page(s) but in continuation after the application form in the same
- The filled in application (in doc/docx format & PDF format) along with other self-attested photocopies/scan copies of the documents like mark sheets/certificates, teaching experience certificate, research publications (only best three) etc. should be sent (in PDF format) to the email address on or before 2 December 2021.
- The email should be sent with the subject title “Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Soil Science)”.
- Applications not in the proper format (provided by us) will not be considered. In case of more number of applications received for the post, institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the candidates for further process of selection like interview etc. as per the rules of the institute. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
7. Send the application well in advance and do not wait till the last date to avoid any unexpected difficulties or making mistakes in a hurry at the last minute.
For further details please visit: www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in