Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to PhD in Agricultural Economics for the academic-session 2022-23.
Eligibility to Apply
- M Sc. in Agricultural Economics / Dairy Economics / allied subjects with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for General and 50% marks for ST / SC / OBC / Physically Handicapped candidates,
- Successful clearance of Research Eligibility Test (RET) to be conducted by RKMVERI. Candidates with MPhil / NET / GATE / SLET / SET or equivalent will be exempted from the RET.
Areas of Research
Agricultural Economics / Rural and Tribal Marketing / Rural Livelihoods / Rural and Tribal Poverty analysis / Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development
Candidates without UGC / CSIR JRF fellowship, if found academically bright and motivated for research, may be considered for fellowship of Rs. 15,000/- per month from RKMVERI
- Last date to apply: open
- Entrance Test: to be announced later
- Interview: to be announced later
How to apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 700.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the ‘Dashboard’ of same Portal.
Admission and Course Fees
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees and submitting the requisite documents.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any query you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Mobile: Dr. Deep Narayan Mukherjee ()
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.):
- Mobile: Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal ()